[Note this is a cross-post from Purple FTW]
Vikings football never sleeps. Perhaps that’s why we’re 0-for-4 in the Super Bowl as sleep deprivation can be a mother.
Purple FTW has had a nice little break since the Vikings season ended (Insert – “Your team didn’t make the playoffs joke here”). But it’s high time to get back at it. The NFL is now a year-round league, ipso-facto this mom & pop podcast is now year-round too.
So we’re back on the weekly schedule.
This Thursday January 22nd, we’ll get a live report from the Senior Bowl with our man Luke Inman. He’ll point out a gem or two that Wheelin’ & Dealin’ Rick Spielman should keep his eye on for The Draft.
After that, new episodes will drop every Tuesday evening starting on the 27th. Most shows will feature a guest interview, although some weeks it’ll just be me mumbling on about how we need a true free safety so Harrison can spend more time down in the box where he’s best utilized.
• JAN 22nd (PM) – Senior Bowl Fiesta with Luke Inman
• JAN 27th – Adam Carlson – The Viking Age & Purple People Podcast
• JAN 29th – Super Bowl Preview Special
• FEB 3rd – Andrew Renschen – Writer for First Round Grade
• FEB 10th – THE 100th EPIOSDE EXTRAVAGANZA
• FEB 17th – Christopher Gates – Founder of The Daily Norseman
• FEB 24th – Lindsey Young – Vikings Territory
• MAR 3rd – Free Agent Target Special
• APR 28th – Official Draft Preview
• MAR 5th – Draft Recap – WHO ARE THESE PEOPLE??!?
Also the plan is to do several LIVE shows from Mankato during training camp. Come to an arrangement with a local watering hole, plop down the gear, and have our favorite guests stroll into the Purple FTW! Thunderdome at their leisure to drop some nuggets about our 2015 Vikings. I’d also love to meet the awesome fan(s) of our humble podcast.
Bottomline is The Dirty Man is back for the offseason and looking forward to the most anticipated season that I can remember in my Vikings fandom. 2015 is gonna be a helluva ride. #GoalSantaClara