Our Minnesota Fightin’ Vikings take the field Sunday vs the Pittsburgh Steelers in the Hall of Fame Game, kicking off what hopes to be 27 straight weeks of football for our favorite team in Purple (do the math). I chimed in with a quick episode recapping a few training camp stories and what I’m going to be looking for Sunday in Canton.
Other “Win one for the Mick” Talking Points Include
• Donald Trump & Mike Priefer both want to “Build a Wall”
• Props to Mick Tinglehoff
• We’re luck to have Paul Allen, Pete Bercich, and Greg Coleman
• The Mike Wallace Bowl?
• This ain’t your father’s Steelers team
• Training Camp quick hits
• Is Anthony Barr’s knee a concern? Should #VikingsTWitter freak out?
• Teddy Bridgewater gun slinging YOLO style Tuesday night
• Teddy has love for Stefon Diggs. Will they see the field together Sunday?
• If NFL coaches were earning $10 a game + a ham sandwich, Mike Zimmer would still be coaching
• Top 5 Guys I’ll Be Watching Sunday (Besides Waynes & Diggs)
-Danielle Hunter (aka Michael Johnson 2.0)
-Eric Kendricks – Can he win the Mike?
-MyCole Pruitt – My new boo (Sorry, Chase Ford)
-Jerick McKinnon – Lighting to Adrian’s Thunder?
-Gerald Hodges – Can HE win the Mike?
• Big shoutouts to our listeners and extra props to our internationals!
All that and other “Green Jacket, Gold Jacket” chatter on this edition of the Purple FTW! Podcast!
An Andy Carlson Joint.