In Case You Missed It: Vikings Michael Floyd In Trouble, Moss and Rashad Honored & Lots More
VT — IN CASE YOU MISSED IT
Don’t miss the latest Minnesota Vikings materials available at Vikings Territory
- Austin Belisle reported Vikings wide receiver Michael Floyd might be in big trouble, again. Floyd blames the Kombucha tea he drank. Depending on how things go for Floyd in court (June 26th), the Vikings can release the offseason acquisition without a dead cap penalty.
- The Vikings are again looking for a strength and conditioning coach.
- BJ Reidell analyzed 18 Vikings that are preparing for a critical contract year in 2017.
- There will be no homecoming for former Gophers receiver Eric Decker after he signed a one-year deal with the Tennessee Titans, wrote Sean Borman.
- The Vikings held their mandatory spring Minicamp at Winter Park last week. It was an eventful week, to say the least. Sean Borman recapped each day’s practice:
- Drew Mahowald thinks the Vikings should consider adding Colin Kaepernick.
- Austin Belisle took an early look at who he thinks will be the Vikings starters in 2017.
- Vikings running back Latavius Murray expects the team to emphasize the run this year, per Sean Borman.