The Minnesota Fightin’ Vikings are back in the hood that is Eden Prairie as the Purple begin preparation for the 2016 season. Nothing is more meaningless than OTAs, but the only thing getting more attention than them is than lady and her damn Chewbacca mask. But I digress, let’s talk some football! (Which we apparently do not do on The Andy Luke & Arif Football Machine.)
Today’s Topics Include
• Vikings OTAs Kicked Off Tuesday
• Why Adrian Peterson Showed Up
• Players Present But Not Participating
• BJ Dubose Lost For the Season with an ACL
• Mortiz Böhringer Can’t Catch the Ball Apparently
• Blair Walsh Got a Lot of Emotional Support
• Arif’s Willie Beavers Piece
• Who’s Going to Start at the Other Safety Spot?
• High Praise for Laquon Treadwell
• I CAN’T GET THE HEY TEDDY SONG OUT OF MY HEAD
• Two Vikings on the NFL Top-100 So Far
• Mankato Plans
All that and other “I bought a JUGS machine” nonsense on this edition of the Purple FTW! Podcast.
An Andy Carlson Joint