BJ Reidell (@RobertReidell), Brett Anderson (@brettAnderson87), Drew Mahowald (@DrewMahowald), Ham Neumann (@NeumSamN) and Sean Borman (@SeanBoarMan) offer an immediate reaction and thoughtful analysis regarding the Minnesota Vikings’ 20-17 victory over the Chicago Bears at Soldier Field.
Check out Episode 28 after the jump and subscribe to the Vikings Territory YouTube channel to ensure that you never miss a VT Roundtable discussion, the latest installment of Bump & Run or and a variety of other #content.
VT Roundtable Episode 28
The Vikings Territory gang assembles after the Vikings narrow victory over the Bears at Soldier Field to discuss the important divisional victory. In addition to taking questions from viewers and bringing people like you on to the show, the group discussion also includes:
- Did the Vikings make a mistake by starting Bradford? Further, did the team wait to long to pull him from the game when he was very obviously not healthy?
- When does Teddy enter the equation? Would you give Keenum the nod over Teddy at this point?
- How did the Vikings do at shutting down the Bears’ biggest weapons: Jordan Howard and Tarik Cohen?
- The disconnect between Mitchell Trubisky’s box score stats and how the young QB actually looked in his first start.
- Trae Waynes talk, of course.
- Duck Duck Goose vs Duck Duck Grey Duck
- Horrible officiating
- Case Keenum praise
- And so much more…
Follow VT on Twitter to keep up with VT Roundtable and have your opinions discussed on the show!
Subscribe to VT on YouTube to receive an immediate notification whenever new episodes of VT Roundtable go live!