BJ Reidell (@RobertReidell), Brett Anderson (@brettAnderson87), Drew Mahowald (@DrewMahowald), Sam Neumann (@NeumSamN) and Sean Borman (@SeanBoarMan) pause at the halfway point to discuss and praise the 6-2 Minnesota Vikings. They give out midseason awards, update their preseason predictions, and predictably venture into long discussions about Teddy Bridgewater.
Check out the midseason review above and subscribe to the Vikings Territory YouTube channel to ensure that you never miss a VT Roundtable discussion, the latest installment of Bump & Run or and a variety of other #content.
VT Roundtable: Midseason Review
- Its finally okay to get excited, as Teddy Bridgewater has been activated and has a realistic chance to play for the Vikings for the first time in a year and a half.
- When is the right time to insert Teddy? For Brett, it’s yesterday. For BJ, immediately. For the rest of us, it varies.
- Has Case Keenum earned a chance to keep starting?
- Where do the Vikings rank in the NFC hierarchy?
- Offensive and defensive midseason MVPs, plus most improved player, biggest surprise, and rising stars.
- We take a look at our bold predictions from the preseason and see how they’re doing, plus make some new calls for the second half.
- What will be the Vikings’ final record?
- And much more.
Follow VT on Twitter to keep up with VT Roundtable and have your opinions discussed on the show!
Subscribe to VT on YouTube to receive an immediate notification whenever new episodes of VT Roundtable go live!