After a silent opening night, general manager the Minnesota Vikings turned it up a notch on Day 2 of the 2017 NFL draft. General manager Rick “Wheelin’ and Dealin'” Spielman coordinated a handful of trades, two of which resulted in the selections of Florida State superstar Dalvin Cook and Ohio State captain Pat Elflein.
With three rounds officially in the books, the guys got together to discuss both of the Vikings’ Day 2 selections and grade the overall draft performance of the Vikings to date on Episode 9 of the VT Roundtable.
Be sure to check out Episode 9 after the jump AND subscribe to the Vikings Territory YouTube channel to keep up with ALL our video content!
- Discussing Rounds 2 and 3 from a general standpoint
- Dalvin Cook’s fit in Minnesota and expectations as a rookie
- Pat Elflein’s fit in Minnesota and expectations as a rookie
- Looking ahead to what Spielman and the Vikings may do with their seven Day 3 picks
- Grading Vikings draft through Round 3
Follow VT on Twitter to keep up with VT Roundtable, other sparkling VT content AND have your opinions discussed on the show!
Subscribe to VT on YouTube to help the VT Roundtable grow and receive notifications of other video content!