Austin Belisle (@austincbelisle), Ham Neumann (@NeumSamN), BJ Reidell (@RobertReidell), Brett Anderson (@brettAnderson87), Drew Mahowald (@DrewMahowald) and Sean Borman (@SeanBoarMan) discuss the Minnesota Vikings’ preseason performances against the Seattle Seahawks and San Francisco 49ers before taking a look ahead with reasons for optimism and concern.
Check out Episode 22 after the jump and subscribe to the Vikings Territory YouTube channel to ensure that you never miss a VT Roundtable discussion, the latest installment of Bump & Run or and a variety of other #content.
Episode 22 — Preseason Panic?!
- Sean gives us the latest on the Vikings injuries and how healthy the team is moving in to the regular season. [3:40]
- What went wrong versus the Niners? Who looked bad? [5:20]
- Is it time to press the panic button? [12:00]
- Should the starters play in week four of the preseason given how poor their performance has been thus far? [19:13]
- Offensive line woes [27:09]
- Should Boone be benched? [39:05]
- Time for some positivity: Who looked good? [43:41]
- Roster predictions: Shocking cuts and surprise keeps [1:06:03]
- Close-out – Thank you for watching! [1:18:10]
Follow VT on Twitter to keep up with VT Roundtable and have your opinions discussed on the show!
Subscribe to VT on YouTube to receive an immediate notification whenever new episodes of VT Roundtable go live!