Vikings Analysis: Deserving Pro Bowl Selections — Episode 42
BJ Reidell and Drew Mahowald discuss how deserving each of the Minnesota Vikings’ six Pro Bowl selections is of receiving the honor and continue their draft prospect discussion with running backs and wide receivers.
PRIMARY TALKING POINTS
- Vikings Analysis: Anthony Barr should not be in the Pro Bowl
- Draft Discussion: Dominant running back class led by Leonard Fournette and Dalvin Cook
- Draft Discussion: Texas’ D’Onta Foreman an excellent complement to Jerick McKinnon
- Draft Discussion: Clemson’s Wayne Gallman fit for Vikings’ needs and resources
- Draft Discussion: Day 3 running back targets and small school transition
- Draft Discussion: Clemson’s Mike Williams versus Western Michigan’s Corey Davis (Sort of)
SUBSCRIBE & REVIEW
If you have a spare couple of minutes, we would genuinely appreciate a rating and/or review of the show on any of our downloading platforms — positive or negative.
Send a screenshot of your review to the ATL Twitter account for a Thank You gift.
At the conclusion of most shows, a contestant will be offered a piece of negative Vikings news from the week and asked to “spin” the story into something positive as it relates to our favorite Minnesota football team. A couple minutes will be allotted for as thorough of an explanation as possible, and then the two ATL hosts will offer the participant a score (Scale 1-5) and reasoning for their decision.
The average score offered by BJ and Drew will be combined with a listeners grade (poll below) to create a final figure for the Skol Spin database. These scores will be kept on a spreadsheet throughout this offseason and made available within every About the Labor Podcast post on Vikings Territory for your perusal.
Our goal is to get as many Minnesota Vikings fans involved that want to be and determine a Skol Spin champion ahead of the 2017 NFL regular season. Can you spin even the most negative Vikings news development into something positive? Come on About the Labor and prove it — we would love to have you.
HOW TO RESERVE YOUR SPOT ON SKOL SPIN
Ready for your spin? Message BJ Reidell, Drew Mahowald or the ATL Podcast account via Twitter OR let us know in the Vikings Territory comment section below this article:
BJ Reidell – Follow @RobertReidell
Drew Mahowald – Follow @DrewMahowald
About the Labor – Follow @VikingsATLPod