The Road to 50 — About the Labor: Episode 48
BJ Reidell and Drew Mahowald welcome back Austin Belisle to the show to discuss the announcement that life-long Minnesota Vikings linebacker Chad Greenway will retire from the National Football League. The trio of Vikings Territorians send No. 52 to “the football afterlife” through their personal memories, what made him effective on the gridiron, how he affected the team beyond his football talent, a back-and-forth on what his “Vikings Headstone” will read, speculation regarding how much his departure affects the team moving forward and who the likely candidates are to take on his essentially unfillable leadership role.
The guys also offer their takeaways from the NFL combine, but that’s irrelevant here.
PRIMARY TALKING POINTS
- Welcome Back: Austin Belisle Returns to the ATL Podcast (2 Minutes)
- Chad Greenway: A Universally Beloved, Career-Long Minnesota Viking (38 Minutes)
- NFL Combine: Takeaways, Reactions and Determining Relevance (8 Minutes)
- Until Then, Take Care: Drew sends us on our way … with a littttttle help… (4 Minutes)
- (Yes, we seriously did not discuss the Adrian Peterson-New England Patriots “ordeal”)
SUBSCRIBE & REVIEW
If you have a spare couple of minutes, we would genuinely appreciate a rating and/or review of the show on any of our downloading platforms — positive or negative.
DON’T BE A STRANGER
Want to do a Skol Spin?
Willing to do us a HUGE service and let us know what you like about the show?
Feel a need to absolutely demolish Drew’s take on Little Caesar’s pizza?
Message BJ Reidell, Drew Mahowald or the ATL Podcast account via Twitter OR let us know in the Vikings Territory comment section below this article:
BJ Reidell – Follow @RobertReidell
Drew Mahowald – Follow @DrewMahowald
Austin Belisle (“Guest”) – Follow @austincbelisle
About the Labor – Follow @VikingsATLPod