BJ Reidell and Drew Mahowald take a deeper look at Jerick McKinnon’s 15-pound bulk-up, discuss Mike Zimmer’s preaching situational football during mandatory Minnesota Vikings Mini Camp, begin to wonder if an Edmond Robinson emergence is truly in the works, rank the NFC North’s linebacking units and field a pair of outstanding Twitter Takes on hypothetical trade scenarios and red-zone personnel packages. And finally, the guys breakdown the worst Halloween candy they received in a comic relief edition of the Take 5 offseason closer.
PRIMARY TALKING POINTS
- Intro: The Agenda (0:00)
- Bulk Up: Can Jet realistically compete with Cook and Murray? (1:04)
- Pro Zimmer Focus: Situational Football & 2016 Situational Fails (9:02)
- Edmond Emergence: Just a Mini Camp Hero or Foreshadowing? (16:02)
- NFC North Rankings: Linebacker (21:08)
- Fitz &Tantrums: ‘Trade You’d Like to See in 2017’ – via @VikingKing888 (28:19)
- Perfect Personnel: ‘3rd&Goal; 8 Yards Out; Empty Backfield Set’ – via @StevePa27 (32:37)
- Take 5: Worst Halloween Candy (38:11)
- Sign-Out: Which Halloween Candy Do You Hate? Let Us Know (44:44)
WATCH THE LABOR
ABOUT THE TWITTER
Follow About the Labor and its crew on Twitter:
BJ Reidell – Follow @RobertReidell
Drew Mahowald – Follow @DrewMahowald
About the Labor – Follow @VikingsATLPod
SUBSCRIBE & REVIEW
Like the show? Subscribe and/or Let Us Know!
Hate the Show? Still Let Us Know!