The Minnesota Fightin’ Vikings that started out 5-0 have gone into hiding like Dave Chappelle right after Chappelle’s Show went off the air. The Vikes played a back and forth skirmish with Washington by the Potomac, but ultimately lost 26-20. There are a lot of hard questions that need answering as the Purple drop to 5-4 on the season and just watched the idle Detroit Lions move into first place in the division. We’ll try and talk it out.
Today’s “Is Wayne Brady Gonna Have to Choke the Vikes?” Talking Points Include
• Zimmer FINALLY Has to Take Some of This Blame
• The Mandatory Blair Walsh Talking Point
• How Teams Have Been Neutralizing this Defense
• Week 2 of the Shurmur Offense Was _____.
• Sam Bradford is Seeing Ghosts
• Stefon Diggs Is Turning Into a Monster
• Twitter Qs
• The Lions Are 1st in the NFC North Right Now
• Looking Ahead at the Schedule
All that and more “We make the terror.” chatter on this edition of the Purple FTW! Podcast!
An Andy Carlson Joint