The Minnesota Fightin’ Vikings mercifully put an end to the preseason Thursday night against the
St. Louis Los Angeles Rams of Anaheim. A few story lines emerged as many 4th preseason game participants did their best to scrape together a roster spot (OMG TOBY JOHNSON!), but the main story still hovering over the Purple is the quarterback void left by Teddy Bridgewater and his freak practice injury.
Today’s Talkers Include:
• The Teddy Bridgewater Injury
• Possible Teddy Replacements (Besides Shaun Hill)
• Some Joel Stave…. Love???
• Toby Johnson is a Legit Talent
• Jhurrell Pressley Dazzles
• CJ Ham is a Legit NFL Running Back
• The 4 Safeties for the Vikings Are…
• Mackenzie Alexander Did Not Have a Great Night
• Backup O-Line is Trash
• Why Was Jarius Wright Playing?
• The Moritz Boehring Experiment is Over
• Treadwell Could Be Odd Beneficiary
• Loose Thoughts
All that and other “It’s Over. It’s Really Really Over.” chatter on this edition of the Purple FTW! Podcast!
An Andy Carlson Joint