The Minnesota Fightin’ Vikings are 4-0 as no one comes into THIS US Bank Stadium without paying the price… Defeating the New York Football Giants 24-10 on Monday Night Football. The Vikes excelled in all three phases (minus Blair Walsh) and Xavier Rhodes played his best game as a pro shutting down the mercurial Odell Beckham Jr. We recap the game and complain about $60,000 couches.
Today’s Perfect Purple Talking Points Include
• Helluva Ballgame By Xavier Rhodes
• Props to Cordarrelle Buying Into New Role
• Jerick McKinnon is the Future of the Minnesota Vikings Backfield. Period.
• Who Put the Kahlua in Norv’s Coffee?
• The Offensive Line Played Phenomenal
• The Mandatory Kyle Rudolph Talking Point
• Eric Kendricks And the No Good Rotten Very Bad Day
• The Defense Was Quietly Dominant
• TREADWELL CAN’T EVEN CATCH A SQUIB KICK
• We Gotta Talk About Blair Walsh
• The Adrian Theory – Offense gets creative and opens up after the Two Down Tyrant
All that and other “I’ll Still Take OBJ On This Team” chatter on this edition of the Purple FTW! Podcast!
An Andy Carlson Joint