Only two more weeks left of the 2015 NFL season and then begins almost five months of sadness before Training Camps start in July. The Vikings have been off for the past two weeks, but that has not prevented anyone from writing about them.
Even without actual football being played in Minnesota there have been plenty of headlines created by the organization. From coaching hires to Pro Bowl invites, the Vikings gave people an array of topics to write about.
- Teddy’s invite to the Pro Bowl left some people perplexed to say the least. One even thinks Bridgewater going to Hawaii should be the final straw for the game itself.
- Speaking of Teddy and the Pro Bowl, someone was able to find the transcript of the telephone call in which Bridgewater received his invite.
- The Vikings have a few problems to fix this offseason, but improving a certain position on defense may be the most important.
- If you have not been reading the amazing scouting reports compiled by Draft Season on our site, you should at least check out their latest Vikings seven round mock draft (It even includes a player named Silverberry).
- The Vikings officially announced the hiring of Pat Shurmur this week as their new tight ends coach and Mike Zimmer shared his thoughts on his new assistant’s possible role for the upcoming season.
- Wide receiver Charles Johnson saw his role diminish this season with the Vikings, but that has not affected the confidence he has in his abilities.
- Thanks to the CFL, the Vikings have a new wide receiver in Terrell Sinkfield. What can this Minnesota native potentially bring to the team?
- A unit that was once one of the Vikings weakest on defense, Minnesota’s linebackers improved vastly in 2015 and their youth had a lot to do with it.
- Bridgewater did not amaze anyone with his stats this season, but he did still lead the league in a very important category.
- Vikings cornerback Josh Robinson is a free-agent this season and a return to Minnesota does not seem too promising.
- What if the Vikings were able to actually beat the Seahawks two weeks ago? How much farther would they have been able to make it in the playoffs?
- In this week’s Moment of Zen, judge for yourself and see if you can figure out why Teddy is a Pro Bowler.