It’s time! It is time for the only camping that Andy actually likes to do. The Minnesota Fightin’ Vikings report to Mankato on Saturday to begin the hopefully fruitful 2015 campaign. Andrew Krammer (@Andrew_Krammer) – Vikings writer at 1500 ESPN as well as BAWS on their Purple Podcast – joins the show to drop some knowledge on us before the Vikings Nation descends on the Jewel of South Central Minnesota that is Mankato.
Counting Down the Days Topics Include
• Purple FTW!’s plans for Mankato
• Come see us at the Boulder Tap House July 31st – August 2nd!
• I’m gonna be on 105 The Ticket’s The Wake Up Call with Cold Omaha Sunday at 10am
• Andrew Krammer: What’s his story
• Andrew is Kenny Albert
• Initial thoughts on the “new” Adrian Peterson deal
• Never play poker or 3-card monty with Rick Spielman
• The main Vikings stories headed into camp
• Some love & optimism for Matt Kalil
• Offensive line Week 1: Left to Right
• Who wins the right guard spot? (Surprise contender)
• Will Phil Loadholt be a Viking in 2016?
• Worries about TJ Clemmings’ health
• Teddy Bridgewater Year 2: Reasons for optimism are lengthy & multiple
• Advantage: Middle/bottom of the roster matchups
• Andrew’s STONE COLD HOT TAKE – WR Edition
• The Gauntlet
• CB depth chart Week 1: Who’s the starters, nickel & dime?
• Over/Under 1300 yards rushing Adrian this year?
• Over/Under 35 offensive touches for Cordarrelle Patterson
• Over/Under 1.5 Zimmer Dog Houses for Mike Wallace
• Bigger year 2: David Yankey, Scott Crichton or Antone Exum
• Anthony Barr or Jadeveon Clowney going forward. Who ya got?
• Least likely to stay on the 53: Marcus Sherels or Adam Thielen
• 2015 Mr Mankato Top 3: Win. Show. Place.
• Who’s more of a crotecty old man Judd or Reusse?
• Has Mackey gone soft?
• Derek Wetmore kinda looks like Detlef Schrempf
• You can listen to Andrew & the rest of the 1500 crew on the Purple Podcast (We raise all boats)
All that and other “Dogra thinks he won!” chatter on this edition of the Purple FTW! Podcast!
An Andy Carlson Joint.
Listen to the Episode Below (54:51)