We break from our hardcore Vikings Draft coverage to talk some Minnesota Wild, Sons of Anarchy, Adrian Peterson, and “Why aren’t there 400-lb goalies?” with Jill Hammy (@93XJill) DJ at 93X and formerly of 105 The Ticket‘s The Bench Warmers.
Other “Zach Parise is a more handsome Harrison” Talking Points Include:
• How did Jill get her start in radio?
• WHAT THE HELL HAPPENED LAST NIGHT?!
• Is Dubnyk legit long term?
• Are the Wild built for sustained success?
• Thoughts on Mike Yeo
• Why is Zach Parise so good?
• Zach Parise is Jon Hamm from “30 Rock”
• Youth resurgence in the four major sports teams
• Thoughts on Adrian Peterson
• Teddy Bridgewater is the Zach Parise of the Vikings
• Jill’s STONE COLD HOT TAKE
• Best rock drummer of all time?
• Creepiest fan interaction?
• Why don’t teams just get a 400-lb goalie?
• Sons of Anarchy Opining
• Van Halen Sucks. Right Now
• Jill and I plot to have competing sports talk radio shows in the near future
• “It always comes back to Anchorman”
All that and other “Devan Dubnyk is Tim Tebow” chatter on this edition of the Purple FTW! Podcast!
An Andy Carlson Joint.
Listen to the Episode Below (1:10:15)