Game of Thrones is back and is a BIG deal. I’m the only person on Earth who isn’t obsessed with the show, but that won’t stop us from talking about it in a Vikings capacity for SEO purposes! Eric Thompson (@eric_j_thompson) of The Daily Norseman rejoins the podcast to talk some GoT, Minnesota Vikings draft, and his latest piece casting members of the Purple as characters from the George R.R. Martin masterpiece.
Other “Andy is Khaleesi” talking points include:
• Vikings News
• The Mandatory Adrian Peterson Talking Point
• Why was AP in Minneapolis last week?
• 5th year options for Matt Kalil & Harrison Smith?
• Vikings preseason schedule announced (Poor Christian Ponder)
• Draft prospects visiting the Vikings
• The New Vikings Stadium continues to come together
• Follow Charles Johnson on Instagram (@mrinkrediblexii)
• Purple FTW! Voicemail: Special Teams Upgrades?
• Chat with Eric Thompson
• Vikings Players as Game of Thrones Characters
• How Adrian Peterson could have salvaged the situation
• Why aren’t more fans mad at Ben Dogra
• NFL Draft Talkers: #TeamScherff?
• Stone Cold Hot Take
• The Gauntlet
• How many draft picks could we trade Teddy Bridgewater for?
• Some beers are better served warm
• Where are we drinking in Mankato?
All that and other “Winter Came” chatter on this edition of the Purple FTW! Podcast!
An Andy Carlson Joint.
Listen to the Episode Below (1:36:25)