I’m starting to get that “kid on Christmas morning” feeling as the 2015 NFL Draft is slowly sneaking up on us. I am as excited as anyone for Spielman Claus to put some new toys under little Mikey’s tree this year.
We have big festivities planned this year, with an NFL Draft Live Blog scheduled to cover every last trade and pick throughout Draft Weekend. I’ve even heard rumors that Vikings Territory will have boots on the ground at Winter Park and will be hosting some live reactions to all the action courtesy of the Purple FTW! Podcast.
Be sure to check back often for all the details, but you can certainly plan on making us your one-stop shop throughout Draft Weekend.
In the meantime, speculation season is in full swing, and tonight I’m taking a look around the web to see what everyone else is saying about the Vikings this time of year.
- The community mock draft at Daily Norseman has the Vikings selecting Washington cornerback Marcus Peters.
- Adrian Peterson was non-committal when he was recently asked if he would be attending OTAs.
- Paul Allen gives you three guys that he wants to see the Vikings target in the 2015 NFL Draft.
- Getting to know wide out prospect Dorial Green-Backham prior to Draft Day.
- It is awesome to see Daniel House of Vikings Corner, one of my favorite Vikings resources on the internet, getting the opportunity to interview some prospects prior to the Draft.
- Agent Leigh Steinberg recently chatted with Vike Fans about the Adrian Peterson situation and the role Ben Dogra is playing.
- Jarius Wright led all NFL receivers in yards produced on screen plays in 2014 (his 87 yard game-winner certainly didn’t hurt).
- Gophers running back David Cobb could be a viable mid-round option for the Vikings.
- Former Vikings wide out Greg Jennings visited the Jacksonville Jaguars on Monday.
- The new Vikings stadium has now logged over one million work hours.
- Vikings long snapper Cullen Loeffler recently gave an equipment grant to his old high school.
- If you love Minnesota Sports and Facebook then this is the link for you.
- Adrian Peterson’s reinstatement could come as soon as Wednesday, but there are plenty more questions that need to be answered regarding his future.
- This re-grade of the 2012 Vikings draft class features one “A” grade and two “F” grades.
- A look at how adding cornerback Trae Waynes could impact Mike Zimmer’s defense.
- An attempt to identify the five biggest needs the Vikings have heading into the Draft.
- An ongoing list is being kept of which prospects the Vikings have reportedly met with.
- Linebacker Chad Greenway continues to be all sorts of awesome when it comes to helping those in need.
- The best and worst case scenarios for the Vikings and their top three picks.
- ESPN analyst Bill Polian recently had a harsh assessment for Ben Dogra, Adrian Peterson’s agent.
- A look back at the trades the Vikings brokered in the year 2011.
- It isn’t too late to get something like this to prepare yourself for Draft Weekend.
- And now, your moment of Zen: