It has been a little while since we’ve gone around the web and checked in with all of our various friends. If you think our Blogroll is missing a good quality Vikings site please don’t hesitate to let me know in the comments section and I’ll get them added right away.
Now, without further delay, here is some of the best stuff out there this week:
- The assumption is that Teddy Bridgewater will beat out Matt Cassel right away. You know what the worry is with those pesky assumptions.
- Feeling optimistic about the Vikings and their chances this season? Then now might be the time to put your money where your mouth is.
- Seventh round selection Brandon Watts is excited to work with the Zimmer defense and contribute to the team.
- If purchasing a floor lamp that is in mediocre shape but needs a new switch and was owned by legendary coach Bud Grant is somehow on your “bucket list” then you are in luck.
- Not everyone thinks Rick Spielman conducted a brilliant draft this year.
- Top draft choice Anthony Barr might be called upon to make an immediate impact.
- The Wilf’s did not dance around the idea of another cold Super Bowl when they made their case for 2018.
- It was hard work on the parts of Zygi and Mark Wilf that saw them best New Orleans in their Super Bowl bid.
- Hosting a Super Bowl means dealing with numerous complicated financial matters.
- Nose tackle Shamar Stephen might be a seventh round pick, but it sounds like he has a lot of support within the ranks.
- In case you needed yet another reason to root for the young defensive backs on our roster… here you go.
- The first question on the Wonderlic should be “Do you want to play in Cleveland?” to establish basic sanity.
- The Metrodome’s turf is getting put to good use elsewhere in the state.
- An interesting way to summarize the Vikings and their recent draft history.
- Apparently somebody is not cooperating with the Mike Priefer investigation which is causing some delay.
- Five rumors to keep tabs on as OTAs progress and training camp draws nearer.
- And, here it is, your moment of Zen: