I don’t like this short week stuff. The Vikings only get one practice to prepare for their next opponent, and hack bloggers only get three days to speculate about the outcome. Then, after tomorrow night’s game, it will feel like forever before we get to see our Vikes play again.
Hey, by the way, lets plan on meeting right here at kickoff for a game time Live Chat!
Okay, onto this week’s links:
- The Vikings structured John Carlson’s contract in such a way that they could get out from under it fairly easily should they decide to.
- For the sixth time in his career Adrian Peterson has been named the NFC Offensive Player of the week.
- A look at how Alan Williams is getting comfortable enough with the front four to scale back on the number of blitzes called.
- Christian Ponder is well aware of the fact that he needs to improve over his performance from last week.
- Was that the real Christian Ponder we saw last week or will Bill Musgrave dig him out of this rut?
- Antoine Winfield and Chris Cook are both getting some notice this season.
- The Vikings are predicted to beat the Bucs, but it may not be so easy.
- Many want to know if the Vikings are for real… Adrian Peterson has a simple answer for you.
- Five big questions facing the Vikings this week.
- A little ditty to get you psyched about Thursday Night Football.
- Is the Vikings game in London next season a slap in the face of Vikings fans and Minnesota voters?
- The final injury report prior to tomorrow’s game.
- Leslie Frazier sees “intensity” as a key in this upcoming matchup.
- The Josh Freeman and Vincent Jackson duo has become a very dangerous threat to opposing defenses.
- The environmental study for the new Vikings stadium is now underway.
- Insulting someone repeatedly and then asking them for a boatload of money is a great strategy, right?
- Playing on Thursdays isn’t easy for either team.
- I don’t want to shock you, but our punter has said some stuff about some stuff… again.
- Matt Blair will join the Vikings Ring of Honor tomorrow night.