First off, I want to give a genuine and heartfelt welcome to Gil, our newest writer. I admire Gil’s ability to write for so many different outlets and produce such interesting content, and I think he will bring another fresh perspective to VT as we wade through this very intriguing 2012 season. Glad to have you aboard, sir!
Second, happy birthday Brett!
Okay, after a very disappointing home loss to Tampa, the Vikings will soon pack their bags and head to the Pacific Northwest to take on the Seattle Seahawks. Whether we are talking about the loss that is in the past, or the game that is in the future, there is a ton of great content out there right now and I wanted to round up the best of the best for you:
- The Vikings have brought in a punter for a workout which is interesting because the Vikings have one of the most popular/unpopular punters ever.
- An update on how the whole stadium thing is progressing. SPOILER: At this point, it kind of looks like a breakfast danish.
- Throughout his career Adrian Peterson has set a lot of bars very high, but this one is a new accomplishment.
- I know this is predictable quarterback-speak, but Christian Ponder has the right attitude right now.
- There are at least two very good reasons to expect that the Vikings will qualify for the postseason.
- 17 missed tackles. That is one stat that will jump out to you in this article about Thursday’s loss to Tampa Bay.
- A “source” told PFT that opposing defenses have figured out Christian Ponder.
- Super famous Viking Territory writer Gil Alcaraz IV takes a look at just how explosive Percy Harvin has been in 2012.
- The topic of this article is so outlandish I can’t even bring myself to type the general subject description to tell you what it is about.
- Some took Thursday night’s performance as verification that Christian Ponder is not, I repeat: is NOT, the franchise quarterback the Vikings have been looking for.
- While the Vikings lost Chris Cook last week, Mistral Raymond appears to be making his way back to 100%.
- Sidney Rice is healthy and looking for a big game against his former team.
- Marshawn Lynch and Russell Wilson may prove to be a tough combination for a struggling Vikings defense.
- This is just simply cool. Check it out.
- Leslie Frazier refuses to single out his quarterback and says the entire offense needs to step up.
- According to my math, Bryant McKinnie has to pay up for about 3,750 lap dances.
- Route running was a point of emphasis during this week’s practices.